You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
The latest version of MicroStation (SELECTseries 3) displays only the executable file of the program itself and do not display the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications as a separate installation file as it happened for previouse versions. In fact, the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications v08.11.09 are automatically downloaded and installed to the workstation while installing MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries 3) if you are connected to the Internet. If you cannot have access to the Internet while installing, the Prerequisites for Bentley Desktop Applications file is also available from the Web downloads/MySELECT CD area of SELECTservices Online.
1. Go to http://selectservices.bentley.com/en-US/ and click on Software Downloads
2. Insert your SELECT credentials to Log in
3. Once you have logged in you need to select as Product Line "Platform Technology" and as Download Category "SELECT Released Products". You also need to select the release language, and the “Files posted within last” categories. Proceed by clicking on Search.
Tick the box beside Prerequisites for Bentley Applications and click on Continue at the bottom right of the page.
4. Select "Download" as a delivery method and click on Continue
6. Start downloading by clicking on Download or use the Advanced Download Manager. This will allow you to download all the files in sequence with a single click.
7.If you are experiencing some problems while downloading please read through the Troubleshooting section that appears at the end
XXXXXXX(Add links as needed for other relevant Be Communities content.)XXXXXXX