Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
The following occurs when using AutoPIPE 09.05.xx.xx and lower:
Intel(r) Visual Fortran run-time error
Forrtl: severe (38): error during write, unit 0, file CONOUT$
Recommend performing the following steps & hopefully problem will not appear again:
1. Open the License Management Tool from Programs> Bentley Engineering> AutoPIPE V8i Select Series 3> LMT.
2. Select tools> options> copy the server name and site activation key for latter reference (easiest to take a screen shot and save image to desktop)
3. Uninstall Bentley IEG.
4. Uninstall AutoPIPE and delete folder.
5. Reboot / Restart the machine.
6. Install latest version of Bentley IEG (ex. 02.00.20.01 released 2/12/2013) on that machine. (Full name is iegls02002001en.exe)
7. Re-configure LMT with settings saved earlier.
8. Install AutoPIPE V8i AutoPIPE 09.05.xx.xx and lower again.
1. Sometimes IEG does not get cleared up from machine and a few processing are still running which does not allow installer to remove its DLL. So a Reboot is required.
2. Suggest updating to the latest version of AutoPIPE V8i (09.06.xx.xx or higher) that supports trust licensing and no longer requires the IEG application security layer.
Visual Fortran run-time error messages