When importing a PXF file created by AutoPLANT or Prosteel. If the frame member ID's are not integers, the import process fails because of FORTRAN error (59) - List-directed I/O syntax error and the system AutoPIPE application crashes.
Forrtl: severe (59): List-directed I/O syntax error , FOR$IOS_LISIO_SYN 2
PXF file format is created by Bentley's AutoPLANT program. When the file is imported, AutoPIPE looks at the different map files to determine the correct format of the selected PXF file.
Recommend the following procedure:
1. Started AutoPIPE, File >Open > selected file, received error 59 message.
2. Researched message, 59 severe (59): List-directed I/O syntax error , FOR$IOS_LISIO_SYN 2. The data in a list-directed input record had an invalid format, or the type of the constant was incompatible with the corresponding variable. The value of the variable was unchanged.
3. Looked at input file in notepad. Noticed that the file had something to do with ProSteel. AutoPlant is a piping package, therefore steel members identifications are not used or recognized by AutoPIPE import process.
4. All occurrences of CS#1 were changed to an AutoPIPE frame member designation, ie w6x25
5. All occurrences of Mb# were remove but leaving the number.
6. Item 4118 is the beta angle of the steel and should have been set to 0, unless this was intentional.
7. Open new PXF file in AutoPIPE.
The following has been logged for a future version of AutoPIPE: CAE-TR-7084, Cannot import PXF file if the frame member ID's are not integers.
Visual Fortran run-time error messages