How do I import a model from PlantSpace Piping data into AutoPIPE?
Use the following procedure:
1. Build a query of the line you wish to take into AutoPipe or just use element selection to highlight the pipe.
2. Go to the “Object tools” and choose “Create Model”.
3. At this point we are creating a JSM file to use in the Pipe Stress Interface. Browse to the location where you will create the JSM file as shown below. Make sure Selection set is chose under “Selection” and then choose the extract button.
4. Launch the Pipe Stress Interface command from your start menu and choose your PlantSpace project as shown below.
5. Browse to your JSM file that was created. Choose AutoPIPE as the format and finally choose your Pipe Code you will use in the lower right section.
6. Select the Process command and the NTL file will be created. We can now open the NTL file using AutoPIPE.