1. Typical modeling approaches of non-metallic piping:
- On demand training documents:
- Non Metallic Piping Analysis in AutoPIPE
- Model Plastic Pipe in AutoPIPE
- See AutoPIPE Help Supplemental documentation, tutorial section:
- ASME B311 With HDPE Tutorial
- ASME ND With HDPE Tutorial
2. AutoPIPE V8i 09.05.01.xx and higher has a new Piping code: Iso14692 (Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries - Glass Reinforced Plastics (GRP) Piping). Note: that an document called "Tutorial - ISO 14692 FRP" is available in the in program help under "Supplemental Documentation" (for AutoPIPE V8i - folder location: "C:\Bentley\AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries\Documents").