The following is displayed in AutoPIPE V8i 09.01.01.02 or higher versions when opening up the output results :
"Root Element Is Missing"
How to avoid this message?
Use the following steps:
1. Close AutoPIPE
2. Go to AutoPIPE directory:
a. AutoPIPE v.10.0 and higher,
I. User Profile location, %appdata% \Bentley\AutoPIPE Connect\
Example: C:\Users\mike.dattilio\AppData\Roaming\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT
b. AutoPIPE v.9.1 - v.9.6 , default = “C:\ Bentley\ AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries”
3. Delete the following 2 files from the folder location mentioned above: ( note, v10 and higher, user may only delete from Profile location only)
4. Search computer for application file = "APIPVIEW.EXE",
AutoPIPE v.10.0 and higher: C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Bentley\ AutoPIPE CONNECT
AutoPIPE v.9.1 - v.9.6: C:\ Bentley\ AutoPIPE V8i Select Series
5. Double click on APIPVIEW.EXE to RUN it. APIPView (AutoPIPE Report Viewer) should open correctly with out error.
6. Close the application, restart AutoPIPE, and create an output report from within AutoPIPE. (ie. Results> Output Report> select some / All sub-reports, and press OK button).
Does APIPView window appear and display the results without the error message "Root Element Is Missing" being displayed ?
If not, please log a service request with Bentley TSG and include a ZIP file attachment with the following files in your service ticket:
Note: if using AutoPIPE CONNECT 10.01.00.05, resolve issue by completely removing current version of application and install v.10.01.00.08 or higher.