How can I compare and see the difference between 2 different material libraries?
This cannot be done all at once at this level but can be accomplished in stages by using the following procedure:
1. In AutoPIPE, select Tools> Library> configure the dialog as shown below (select any library name listed)
Press OK button.
2. The document will automatically appear, use File> Save AS > Save a copy to a TXT file-name or print a copy out.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2, changing to a different Library Name.
4. Use a program like Beyond Compare or Ultra Compare to find the difference between these libraries or manually compare print outs.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4 as necessary for the different Table types between library names.
Another solution would be to compare the actual material SPC files using a program like Beyond Compare or Ultra Compare to find the difference between the files.
Libraries - AutoPIPE