You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
How to Install, License, and Update AutoPIPE V8i ATS v.09.06.01.11?
1. It is assumed that before installing an AutoPIPE ATS (Automatic Test Set) that the respective version of AutoPIPE has already been installed.
2. The ATS software version must match the AutoPIPE software version. You CANNOT mix the versions of these applications as the test results will be considered invalid.
3. All applications must be installed from the CD that was sent to you by the Bentley QA&R manager on the computer where the application is to be installed. Any other method will void certification under the QA&R program.
Select the correct Hyperlink below:
a. AutoPIPE V8i ATS 09.06.01.11
There is no specific license required to run AutoPIPE's ATS application. Only a valid AutoPIPE License in LMT (License Management Tool) is required.
Before running the ATS suggest the following:
1. Highly suggested to Read the following documents:
Select Start> All Programs> Bentley Engineering> AutoPIPE V8i ATS
a. ATS Documentation (ap_doc.pdf)
b. Read1st.ATS (dos text file)
2. Start AutoPIPE
3. Select File> License Configuration
4. Select the version of AutoPIPE (Standard, Advanced, or Nuclear) that you have a valid license for in LMT (License Management Tool) to be used while running the ATS. Warning - different versions of AutoPIPE will run a different sets of models during the ATS.
5. At the bottom of the License Configuration, uncheck "Show Welcome Screen on Start Up"
6. Press OK button.
7. Select Help> AutoPIPE News..
8. At the bottom of the dialog, uncheck "Show news at startup".
9. Press OK button to close dialog
10. Run AutoPIPE ATS as needed.
Different versions of AutoPIPE ATS (Automatic Test Set) are not meant to be installed side-by-side. The proper procedure is use typical Windows steps to remove the previous version of the AutoPIPE's ATS application and install the newer version of AutoPIPE's ATS with the directions provided above.
If multiple versions of ATS need to be installed side-by-side, see the workaround here.
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article tothe "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!