I would like to inquire regarding Hot Clash for AutoPIPE V8i and Navigator. I tried to export Autopipe to jsm but window appear that our model have different vertical axis because we are using Y-axis in AutoPIPE.
Then, generated jsm file also have different coordinates with original model even if I changed vertical axis of AutoPIPE to Z. (if open directly using Navigator, without using i-model composer)
As I checked, I can only export dgn to same coordinates in 3D model with same +X or at Case-3 (in attached figure). Is there a way to export Autopipe model in 3D model with different cases of orientation.
The CAE development team has investigated the issue and noticed that Program only handle case-3 as pointed out in the above image, when "Transform X to Z" option is selected.
To provide support for other cases, simply rotate the model around Y-axis with angle mentioned on each case in below image and then export DGN with "Transform X to Z" option unselected.
Here is the procedure to use Component Rotation dialog for model rotation.
1) Select all components in a model (select: a. all points, b, all supports, c. all anchors) until the entire model is colored red.
2) Now Select Edit > Rotate menu (opens up a dialog)
3) Select Rotate option "About global coordinates" with offsets (0,0,0) as origin
4) Enter the angle for each case in degree against Y-axis
5) Select "Automatically set Vertical axis to Z" if not already (option disabled if axis is already Y-up)
6) Make sure "Transform X to Z" option is not selected
7) Export DGN
The following Enhancement has been logged: "Add ISM Z-Up to Y-Up Coordinate System transformation option".
Export AutoPIPE Model (DAT) to I-model file format