Notes: if an enhancement or defect has not been added to the program, log an Service request for that enhancement. The more requests logged per an enhancement, the quicker the CAE development team will add that feature to the program.
The following enhancements and defects have already been requested:
No warning is provided by the program when the thickness selected for a material specification exceeds maximum or minimum thickness range.
Steps to repeat:
1. Create a new SPC-2 model setting the Input and Output units to SI
2. Create a new pipe ID, setting the schedule to NS and setting the wall thickness as 70 mm
3. On the Pipe Properties dialog, select Pipe Material as SS1330-08
Note that no warning or error message is displayed by the program.
4. Press OK on the Pipe properties dialog and and invoke Tools > Library
5. Select "Table type" as Specs, "Library name" as AUTONGSS, and action as scan and press OK on the Library dialog
6. Search for SS1330-08 on the AutoPIPE Report Viewer
Notice that the maximum thickness set for SS1330-08 is 60 mm.
For code SNIP-97, some materials do not have any value for Minimum yield and Ultimate Strength for thickness range <=6 in code. So when thickness is selected for this range in Pipe Properties dialog, no warning is given by the program. Following are the materials affected.
Add En1092-1 to the General Model options Libraries - Component drop down listing
For the material libraries EURO2002, EURO2009 and EURO2012, add the following material: 1.0565. Online help shall also be updated to include this reference.
Update the AutoFRP library with updated information.
Enhancements Requests and Logged Defects