Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1. OpenPlant Configuration Manager is not integrated with AutoPIPE directly and will be integrated in a later version. Therefore OPIM must be downloaded and installed separately.
2. Automatic split of drawing is not yet available. Users should define custom break points to achieve this behavior
3. OpenPlant Isometrics Manager drawings are not true to scale and the plotting is not proportional to actual size
4. Disconnected Pipeline is not supported (similar to ISOGEN)
5. Data tables if enabled will always be printed on right side of the drawing frame
6. Dimension lines don't automatically avoid collisions with other symbols e.g. supports and can be modified in OpenPlant Isometrics Manager after the isometric drawing is produced
7. User doesn't have a control on whether to show dimensions above or below the pipeline
8. Produced isometrics do not make optimal use of available white space and drawing is not always in the center of available drawing area.
9. Reference dimensions are not supported
10. Drawing margins to control drawing area are set in the frame file and are not configurable on the fly
11. Data table overflow is handled but the options available earlier are missing to control the drawing number etc. This can be added in a future version
12. Location of north arrow is fixed in the frame file to upper left corner and not configurable on the fly
13. Location of drawing number is fixed in cell/frame file and not configurable on the fly
14. Annotation text font and size is set in the frame file and not configurable on the fly
15. Reformat existing AutoPIPE borders with user defined details. This updated existing border can then be specified when creating a Stress Iso.
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article tothe "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!