AutoPIPE reverts to "Demo Mode", after completing the interactive guide here, the following was checked during the interactive process:
- Verified Internet connection
- Verified Server Name in LMT
- Verified Site Activation Key in LMT
- Test Connect was verified
- Only trying to license an AutoPIPE edition that is shown on the License Checkout tab of LMT
- Application compatibility mode is set to "Run as Admin", perform this procedure to both LMT (licensetool.exe) and AutoPIPE.exe
What else could be the problem?
How to fix it?
If you have reached this point it means that there is a serious issue between the AutoPIPE software installed on your local computer and the Bentley Hosted server / Your Company Deployed Server. it could be any number of issues.
A couple more things to consider is:
A. Reboot the computer and log in with Admin Rights
B. If Anti-Virus software is running temporarily shut it of or confirm that all Bentley application have been added to the authorized approved application listing
C. Repeat Steps in the Interactive guide with A and B completed.
D. Continue below if still reverts to Demo mode again.
If the applications has been installed, and all the steps above have been followed but still reverts to demo mode, complete the following procedure on the user computer:
1. Close all Bentley applications (AutoPIPE, License Management Tool, etc..
2. Locate the license.db file on the computer and delete everything in the directory where this file exist (may need IT to located and delete files from this folder).
3. Start LMT (License Management Tool), press F9 to send logs now.
4. After the light show is over, select Tools> Options> when the dialog appears, select the "Error Logging" tab, enable all check-boxes, and change file location to a convenient folder as shown below:
Press Apply, and then OK to close.
5. Restart AutoPIPE, accept any and all dialog screens until the application is fully opened,
AutoPIPE V8i 09.05.xx.xx and lower: select Tools> Settings> Edition>
AutoPIPE V8i 09.06.xx.xx and higher: select File> License Configuration>
and select a license that is displayed ion the License Checkout tab in LMT, press OK button.
6. If the program reverts to Demo Mode again, close AutoPIPE.
7. Locate the licdebug.log in the same folder from step #4, create a Bentley Service Request. add Llicdebug.log file into a ZIP file and send to us for review. A response will be sent as soon as the review has been completed.
8. Repeat Step 4 to uncheck all check-boxes, and close LMT.
Bentley Technical Support KnowledgeBase
Bentley LEARN Server
Bentley's Technical Support Group requests that you please submit any comments you have on this Wiki article tothe "Comments" area below. THANK YOU!