Stress Isometric does not create a drawing file, why?
There is no drawing created in the defined folder location, why?
Answer: Wrong version of AutoPIPE being used.
First, remember that AutoPIPE Standard does not support Stress Isometric. Therefore, be sure that either AutoPIPE Advance or AutoPIPE Nuclear Edition are enabled, (File> License Configuration) see screen shot below:
Perform the following test to confirm that AutoPIPE can create a Stress Isometric without any difficulties:
1. Confirm that AutoPIPE Advance or Nuclear edition is enabled (see above)
2. Open the following AutoPIPE Example model:
...\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT\Examples\ WALKTHRU.DAT
3. With the model opened, select Analyze> Analyze All> press OK button to run analysis.
4. Select File> Save Stress Isometric....
5. Confirm save location is the same folder as the model (default = C:\ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT\Examples)
a. Press Save button to continue.
6. Confirm Dialog settings match the images below exactly:
Note: Break Points, Ref Items and Annotations are all blank.
Press Ok button 2x to create the Stress Isometric
7. The following dialog should appear:
Do not touch anything, and the following will soon appear.
Press OK button
8. OPIM will soon appear with the drawing file opened, see image below:
9. Inside of OPIM, select File> Save As command> note File Name and Location of newly created file:
Using this procedure above on an AutoPIPE Example model, did the program create a drawing file in the same location as the model?
AutoPIPE is working correctly. If AutoPIPE cannot create a Stress Isometric on a user created model then there is a model specific issue. Log a Bentley Service Request and send an AutoPIPE APC model in a ZIP file for review.
There is a problem with your settings or permissions.
a. Confirm AutoPIPE edition is Advance or Nuclear
b. Confirm Read / Write User permissions to all AutoPIPE related folders
c. if A and B are ok, suggest to uninstall and re-install the program.
Reasons why stress Isometric was blank or does not create a drawing file?
OPIM Stress Isometric Troubleshooting Guide