Stress Isometric does not create a drawing file, why?
There is no drawing created in the defined folder location, why?
First, remember that AutoPIPE Standard does not support Stress Isometric. Therefore, be sure that either AutoPIPE Advance or AutoPIPE Nuclear Edition are enabled, (File> License Configuration) see screen shot below:
Perform the following test to confirm that AutoPIPE can create a Stress Isometric without any difficulties:
1. Confirm that AutoPIPE Advance or Nuclear edition is enabled (see above)
2. Open the following AutoPIPE Example model:
...\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT\Examples\ WALKTHRU.DAT
3. With the model opened, select Analyze> Analyze All> press OK button to run analysis.
4. Select File> Save Stress Isometric....
5. Confirm save location is the same folder as the model (default = C:\ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT\Examples)
a. Press Save button to continue.
6. Confirm Dialog settings match the images below exactly:
Note: Break Points, Ref Items and Annotations are all blank.
Press Ok button 2x to create the Stress Isometric
7. The following dialog should appear:
Do not touch anything, and the following will soon appear.
Press OK button
8. OPIM will soon appear with the drawing file opened, see image below:
9. Inside of OPIM, select File> Save As command> note File Name and Location of newly created file:
Using this procedure above on an AutoPIPE Example model, did the program create a drawing file in the same location as the model?
AutoPIPE is working correctly. If AutoPIPE cannot create a Stress Isometric on a user created model then there is a model specific issue. Log a Bentley Service Request and send an AutoPIPE APC model in a ZIP file for review.
There is a problem with your settings or permissions.
a. Confirm AutoPIPE edition is Advance or Nuclear
b. Confirm Read / Write User permissions to all AutoPIPE related folders
c. if A and B are ok, suggest to uninstall and re-install the program.
Reasons why stress Isometric was blank or does not create a drawing file?
OPIM Stress Isometric Troubleshooting Guide