How to change the Relocate Summary drawing number to a different position on an AutoPIPE Stress Isometric using OPIM?
This feature is related to border file. In order to relocate drawing number you have to perform following steps.
1. In AutoPIPE launch Openplant Isometric Manager from menu “File > Launch Openplant Isometric Manager”2. Open any border file you want to modify from “[ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE XXX\isoextractor\BORDERS]\DGN...”
a. If the version of AutoPIPE does not have a PrgramData folder, path should be “[Installation Directory]\isoextractor\Borders\...”
b. If you are using D size then it is DReport.dgn and if you are using E size then it is EREPORT.dgn and go on like this for other sizes too.
3. Press Settings>View Attributes
4. On View Attributes dialog select “Text Node” and close the dialog. You can see in the snapshot below
5. You can see text nodes number from 90-93 in bottom right.6. Select all nodes and moved to any position within frame. See snapshot below
7. Save changes8. Close OpenPlant Isometric Manager.9. Make sure to use the same border during export to Stress Isometric using AutoPIPE.
Customize AutoPIPE Stress Isometric drawings