Need help working from home with your Bentley software? We're here to help - click here
How to change annotation text Color Font on an AutoPIPE Stress Isometric using OPIM?
In OPIM annotation comes as a cell in drawing so you can change annotation font from cell library. In order to change font
1. In AutoPIPE launch Openplant Isometric Manager from menu “File > Launch Openplant Isometric Manager”2. Open cell template file [annotation.dgn] from “[Installation Directory]\ isoextractor\projects\project01\stress\CellTemplates\ annotation.dgn”3. Here you saw a cell defined as “AP_UserNOTE” like snapshot below
4. Double click on the text inside the box “N_T” you see a text editor open up5. You can change font and color of text in Text Editor
6. Click on the drawing area that will close Text Editor automatically7. You can also change the color of rectangular area around text.8. Now you have to add the modified cell in cell library9. First place a fence around modified cell from “Tools>Common Tools>Place Fence”
10. On menu bar go to “IsoExtractor>Cell Creation Tool”.
11. ON “Create Cell” tool bar press “Create Cell” button
12. On “Create Cell” dialog make sure autopipe.cel library was selected.13. Then enter same Cell Name which was next to it like
14. Press OK15. Close the drawing16. Now export drawing to stress ISO from AutoPIPE
Customize AutoPIPE Stress Isometric drawings