Can AutoPIPE Output reports format be customized?
Yes, to a point.
There are 2 different types of reports: Model Listing and Results Output. The model listing reports details all the data and settings used to construct the model, add Loads, and configure analysis. While the Results Output report also contains selected Model listing sub-reports and all the analysis settings & results.
When creating an output report the user has the following Format Options:
1. Only selected node points are listed in the report:
See AutoPIPE help on "Limit reports to highlighted points"
2. Reduce the redundancy of printing page headers on every page of the report
See AutoPIPE help on "Print Headers on First Page Only"
3. Print the Model Description information in the reports
See AutoPIPE help on "Model Description"
4. Select sub-reports to be added to the printed report file.
1. Format of the report from an older Style vs. a newer style report
See AutoPIPE help on "Use version 6.1 report format"
1. Only Results that meet a certain criteria are printed (ex. displacements in the model where D
See AutoPIPE help on "Apply Filter Criteria (Result/Filter)", tutorial video available in help.