How to limit AutoPIPE's Output results to selected combinations?
Example: How to see just the GrT1P1results in the output report instead of all the combinations shown here:
The combinations that appear in the output report are controlled by the respective Print option on the Combinations dialog (Tools> Combinations):
After the dialog opens, select the Code comb. or Non-Code comb. tab, Enable / Disable Print column check boxes for respective combinations as needed.
Any combination where the check box is enabled will be printed in the output report. Vise-versa, any combination where the check box is disabled will NOT be printed in the output report.
Example: Only combination GrT1P1 was enabled, recreate the output report, note only GrT1P1 combinations are viewed.
Another option would be to delete the combination all together.Therefore the combination will not be analyzed or be shown in the report.
1. Open the Combination Dialog screen as shown above.
2. Select either the Code Comb. or Non-code Comb. tab from the bottom.
3. Locate the combination to be deleted and select the combination name, this will out a Black triangle in the Left column
4. Press the Delete Selected button at the top of the dialog.
5. Presto, the combination has been removed.