Why are my actual load cases or operating conditions not being printed in the output report or results grids when using AutoPIPE?
First step is to confirm the following:
1. On the general model options that the number of thermal cases is set correctly (ex. 3)
2. On the appropriate Static Analysis set dialog, confirm:
a. Analysis set print option:
b. Confirm Load-cases have been selected as needed for said analysis set:
3. On the appropriate Code / Non Code Combinations dialog confirm that combinaiton exist and that the print option is again enabled / checked ON.:
Note: If combinations are missing try using the "Reset Defaults Only" button.
4. Other settings that control combinations are on the Results Model options dialog as shown below (see AutoPIPE help for details on these features):
By double checking these settings should resolve 95 % of missing combinations on Reports and grids.
5. "Limit results to highlighted points" was enabled on the Output report dialog, as imaged below.
Suggest to disable this setting when creating a report unless piping has been highlighted.