Why does the wind load appear that is not being applied to the model in AutoPIPE?
Confirm the following:
1. The piping where wind is being applied is above this user input value (default = 0.00 ft). any piping below this vertical location will assumed to be buried in soil or under water.
2. Wind shape factor is greater than 0.000 (default = 1.0)
3. Check box is enabled if all segments are exposed to wind, otherwise confirm segments applied to wind on the Segment Tab of the Input grids; "Wind" column.
4. There is at least one Wind load case being applied to the model.
1. Basic Wind Speed is greater than 0.000
2. Importance Factor is greater than 0.000 (default = 1.000)
3. Wind direction is specified as needed.
Modeling "Wind" - Load Case