The Export SQLite Database Technology Preview enables users to export input, output and hanger selection data to an SQLite database.
The following are the limitations associated with this Technology Preview.
Soil Properties, Load Summary, and Extended Component input reports are not exported.
Code Compliance, Stress Summary, Equipment, and Stress Indices output reports are not exported.
Options are not provided to open recent exported databases.
1. Select File > Export > SQLITE Database (*.db) [Technology Preview] to display the Export to SQLITE Database dialog
2. Enable the Select All checkbox to select all data to be exported. Enabling this checkbox automatically enables the Input, Output, and Hanger Selection checkboxes.
3. Enable the Input checkbox to export input data only.
4. Enable the Output checkbox to export output data only.
5. Enable the Hanger Selection checkbox to export the selected hanger data only.
6. Enable the Open Database in AutoPIPE Report Manager checkbox to automatically open the AutoPIPE Report Manager when the export is completed.
7. Press OK. The SQLite database file is exported to the same directory as the current model file and uses the name of the model file (e.g. MODELNAME.DB).
Please see the following AutoPIPE help section:
Help > Contents> Contents Tab> Bentley AutoPIPE> Command Reference> File Commands> Import/Export Group> Export t SQLITE Database (*.db)
AutoPIPE Technology Previews