Note: if an enhancement or defect has not been added to the program, log an Service request for that enhancement. The more requests logged per an enhancement, the quicker the CAE development team will add that feature to the program.
Select one of the following piping codes to see the enhancements and defects that have been logged for inclusion into a future version of AutoPIPE:
Development Project: TBD
Cannot insert a new beam property in a new model
Steps to repeat:
1. Create a new model with any piping code/edition selected.
2. Insert a new segment > Anchor > Pipe with desired pipe properties selected (Optional).
3. Now click on Beam Section Properties (under Insert > Structure) to use beam section properties from program database.
Issue: Note that an error message is prompted stating "Unable to read section database, please make sure section databases are present".
1. Open AutoPIPE
2. Select Tools>Settings>Preferences
3. On the 2nd line, "Program Data Path", press Explore button
4. Open Sections folder
(C:\ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT v11\Sections)
5. Open “Custom.Ini” file in any text editor
6. Find “[CustomDBNames]” section, (line 88 of the file)
7. On next line down, Delete, AISC_14.1, leaving AISCSections=
8. Create a new model and insert a new beam section as before.
AutoPIPE Enhancements Requests and Logged Defects