How to report Export component GUIDs to SQLite database in AutoPIPE?
At the moment, Jan 2018, the program does not export the Component GUIDs to the SQLite database or output reports. This enhancement was logged under:
Enhancement 808544:Export component guids to SQLite database
One workaround would be copy the support grid to MS Excel, remove all the un-necessary columns and only leave point id, support id and component guids.
1. Select Tools> Settings> Grids>
2. Open the input grids, choose any component tab (example support) and select everything
2. Copy (CTL+A, CTL+C)3. Open MS Excel, and Paste Special (Values in excel)
4. Remove any un-necessary columns
5. Now you can take advantage of excel by copying this data to a different sheet on your report and then picking this up on the report column using the value of support id. You may use the VLOOKUP function or INDEX MATCH Combination
Reporting enhancement & defects