How to increase the AutoPIPE's node point text size on an OPIM Stress Isometric?
At this time, AutoPIPE 11.04 and lower, the user will need to make changes to a drawing file using a special set of steps with OPIM. See the following:
1. Open a WINDOWS CMD window and type go to the following folder:
Location = C:\ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT v11\isoextractor
2. Run the following command from this folder location:
Command = isoextractor.bat ISO_VIEW projects\project01\stress\celltemplates\annotation.dgn
3. In just a moment OPIM will open and automaticall load the annotation.DGN file.
4. Find AP_Note text in drawing table (as indicated above).
This indicates the cell used to insert the node point text on the Stress Isometric.
5. Update this text to desired text size,
a. Insert a new text size:
b. Insert new text style = LargeTEXT with desired settings, press Save, and then close the dialog.
6. Update the existing text with the new text style.
7. Recreate the cell using IsoExtractor> Cell Creation tool.menu command
a. Place Fence around all objects used to crate a cell
b. Press on Create Cell button on Create Cell toolbar.
c. Enter name as it appear on the drawing (ex. AP_NOTE) and press OK.
8. Save Drawing and close OPIM
9. Inside of AutoPIPE create a new Stress Isometric