How to Sign In with CONNECTION Client?
With the advent of Subscription Entitlement Service, it will become necessary to SIGN into CONNECTION Client to gain access to the company's license pool. See the following methods for signing into CONNECTION Client
1: From with in AutoPIPE
2: From Window's Task-bar
3. From Window's Start Menu
1. Start AutoPIPE or AutoPIPE Vessel, select "Sign In"
2. Sign into CONNECTION:Client
From AutoPIPE Vessel:
Note: If you cannot log into Bentley CONNECTION Client, perform the following:
a. New Users sign up for an account by pressing the hyperlink to New User? Register Now.
b. Confirm User name and Password entered are correct. All Bentley websites use the same credentials to Sign In. Press Forgot Password? as needed.
c. If the above fail, contact nearest Bentley office, and speak with an analyst about web related issues, including login and password
Outside the United States +1 610-458-5000
More local offices
Done, at this point you are Signed In.
1. From your task bar, find the following ICON
a. Hovering over the icon will show "CONNECTION Client"
2. Click on the Icon and select OPEN option.
3. On the dialog, enter your Bentley credentials and press "Sign In" button
4. The dialog will then disappear if the information was accepted, otherwise a message would have appeared asking to enter a valid email address or password.
1. Press the Window's Start button in the lower left corner of the screen, choose one method
a. Type "CONNECTION Client" into the search bar, and select "CONNECTION Client" from best match listing
b. Navigate to "CONNECTION Client" folder and select "CONNECTION Client" from listing
2. On the dialog, enter your Bentley credentials and press "Sign In" button
3. The dialog will then disappear if the information was accepted, otherwise a message would have appeared asking to enter a valid email address or password.
Open CONNECTION Client
Download CONNECTION Client