TeamViewer QuickSupport is an application in the form of a single executable file, and it lets you accept incoming remote control connections but does not allow you to set up outgoing connections yourself. You can run this file without installing any software or without Windows or Mac OS administrative rights. Some firewalls may prevent the application from being run on your computer. If this happens to you, contact internal IT support for permission to use this application or ask for correct procedure to join a live meeting with AutoPIPE technical support staff.
If this is your first time in a net meeting please follow these instructions in order to join the TeamViewer meeting by select the following web link:
1. Click link below and RUN the software:
2. The following will appear: Press the RUN button (be patient as the system is working and may take a moment to show the next step)
3. The following may be displayed: Press the RUN button again.
4. In a 1-3 minutes the following should be displayed: Recommend selecting "Run Only" and "Both the above", Press Accept - Finish button.
5. In another few moments the following is displayed:
6. You must communicate by email or Phone "Your Id" number and "Password" as displayed on the above dialog each time you engage in an online meeting as the values will change every time.