1. You may need internal IT assistance to provide user access when following the procedures below.
2. These files may be large and can be shrunk by adding it to a ZIP file.
1) Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information.
2) After the program has been opened, select File> Save> save file
3) Send me a copy of systemname.NFO file for review.
1) Start DOS command, select Start> Run> type "cmd"
2) Type, cd .. until c:\> is shown
3) Type, c:\> Dir /s /o /ogne>systemname.txt
4) Send a copy of the systemname.txt for review
1) Launch the Command Prompt by typing Command Prompt into the search box on the menu bar
2) Right-click the app returned and select Run As Administrator
3) At the prompt, specify wmic /output:C:\InstalledPrograms.txt product get name,version,vendor and press Enter
4) After pressing Enter above, wait about 30 sec and navigate to the C:\ folder location, and locate the InstalledPrograms.txt file that was just created (note, if file size is 1 kb, wait an additional 30 sec. The file should be larger that 11 kb when completed).
5) Close the Command Prompt window
6) Open the InstalledProgramsList.txt file in Notepad++. The Name and Version of every program installed on your computer are presented in table format.
7) Add file into a zip file and send to Bentley for review
1) Locate the following file:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT xxx\ stressiso.ini
2) Locate the following folder
Add both of these items into a zip file and send to Bentley for review