You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1. You may need internal IT assistance to provide user access when following the procedures below.
2. These files may be large and can be shrunk by adding it to a ZIP file.
1) Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information.
2) After the program has been opened, select File> Save> save file
3) Send me a copy of systemname.NFO file for review.
1) Start DOS command, select Start> Run> type "cmd"
2) Type, cd .. until c:\> is shown
3) Type, c:\> Dir /s /o /ogne>systemname.txt
4) Send a copy of the systemname.txt for review
1) Launch the Command Prompt by typing Command Prompt into the search box on the menu bar
2) Right-click the app returned and select Run As Administrator
3) At the prompt, specify wmic /output:C:\InstalledPrograms.txt product get name,version,vendor and press Enter
4) After pressing Enter above, wait about 30 sec and navigate to the C:\ folder location, and locate the InstalledPrograms.txt file that was just created (note, if file size is 1 kb, wait an additional 30 sec. The file should be larger that 11 kb when completed).
5) Close the Command Prompt window
6) Open the InstalledProgramsList.txt file in Notepad++. The Name and Version of every program installed on your computer are presented in table format.
7) Add file into a zip file and send to Bentley for review
1) Locate the following file:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT xxx\ stressiso.ini
2) Locate the following folder
Add both of these items into a zip file and send to Bentley for review
List of installed fonts can be generated by running following CMD prompt
3) Type the following and then press Enter:
dir \ C:\WINDOWS\Fonts >FontList.txt
5) Browse computer to the desktop folder. Locate Fontlist.txt and send it for review