You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
1. You may need internal IT assistance to provide user access when following the procedures below.
2. These files may be large and can be shrunk by adding it to a ZIP file.
1) Start> Programs> Accessories> System Tools> System Information.
2) After the program has been opened, select File> Save> save file
3) Send me a copy of systemname.NFO file for review.
1) Start DOS command, select Start> Run> type "cmd"
2) Type, cd .. until c:\> is shown
3) Type, c:\> Dir /s /o /ogne>systemname.txt
4) Send a copy of the systemname.txt for review
1) Launch the Command Prompt by typing Command Prompt into the search box on the menu bar
2) Right-click the app returned and select Run As Administrator
3) At the prompt, specify wmic and press Enter
4) The prompt changes to wmic:root\cli
5) Specify /output:C:\InstalledPrograms.txt product get name,version and press Enter
6) Close the Command Prompt
7) Open the InstalledProgramsList.txt file in Notepad++. The Name and Version of every program installed on your computer are presented in table format.