1) Can a movie be recorded / or exact steps to Reproduce the crash in AutoPIPE.
a. does this occur in all models or one specific model (send AutoPIPE APC file for review)
2) After the program crashes then open the Windows Start menu, and type the following in the text box at the bottom:
3) Select Event Viewer from the results list.
4) In the window that appears, expand Windows Logs on the left sidebar, and select Application Log.
5) After a few moments, a list should populate on the right.
6) Find the error listing with the same timestamp as the error that was just reproduced.
7) Note the faulting module name. see example below
Note: The faulting module will show what library was executing code when the crash occurred. In some cases, this information will provide a clue, especially if the module is provided by Bentley. Provide the text or a screenshot of the error listing.
Some issues require further in depth review of event logs. In these cases create 4 log files for each category under Window logs: 1. Application, 2. Security, 3.Setup, 4. System
> Open Event Viewer, Expand Windows Logs, Right Click "Application"
> Select "Save All events as" , navigate to a folder location, name file "Application.EVTX"
> Repeat for reaming 3 log files changing the filename to accordingly.
> Add all files to a ZIP and send for review.
In addition, if using AutoPIPE 12.02.xx and higher, send Log files, click here