For special cases where the information above does not pin point the actual cause of the problem, recommend performing the following for those who has installed AutoPIPE which failed to start normally or terminated abnormally:
Download WinDBG file here - install 32 bit version
After WInDBG software has been Installed, perform the following:
1) Open WinDBG (Start > Programs > Debugging Tools for Windows > WinDBG).
2) Select "File > Open Executable".
3) For AutoPIPE select "autopipe.exe" or for AutoPIPE Vessel Select "prodia2.exe" ...from folder where program was installed and press Open button.
4) if message 'Save Information...' appears, press No button.
5) Press F5 2x. AutoPIPE will now run.
6) Use AutoPIPE as usual to create the error.
7) Copy / Paste the text log in a text file and send a copy of the DEBUG log to Bentley for review.
8) Stop debugging from menu: "Debug> Stop debugging".