Q. How to model a Nozzle on a Nozzle in AutoPIPE Vessel?
1. Starting a new model with a exiting vertical shell.
2. Insert a 10 in dia. nozzle (tag = N1), 500 mm from the base, 800mm long, and default material.
3. On the 1st nozzle, N1, insert a 2nd nozzle (tag = N2), 4 in dia., 100mm from tangent line, default length, and default material.
Note: Be sure to reference Nozzle Location = N1
4. Using the same step as above, add more nozzles onto 1st nozzle, N1, insert a 3nd nozzle (tag = N3 - N4), 4 in dia., 200mm - 400mm from tangent line, default length, and default material.
5. Add as many additional nozzle on the 1st as necessary. Again, remember to reference the correct nozzle as mentioned above.
Note: Cannot add another nozzle onto the 2nd nozzles that has already been added as a nozzle to a shell.
Example: Nozzle N1 was added to the shell, Nozzle N2..N6 have been added to Nozzle N1, user cannot add another nozzle branch connection onto Nozzle N2..N6
Bentley LEARN Server