1. With AutoPIPE open, select HELP> Technical Support -
Note: AutoPIPE CONNECT 10.01.xx.xx and higher link has been updated to: https://apps.bentley.com/srmanager/
2. A Internet browser should open and automatically load the following Web site where the user will be asked to Sign In with their Bentley Communities credential. Press "Sign In" button to continue.
a. Contact your company's appointed Bentley On site Administrator, request access to log a service request.
b. Confirm User name and Password entered are correct. All Bentley websites use the same credentials to sign in. Press Forgot Password as needed.
c. New Users must sign up for an account by pressing the hyperlink Sign Up Now.
d. If both the above fail, contact nearest Bentley office, and speak with an analyst about web related issues, including login and password
3. When the Web page appears, select the correct tile for the type of support required (ex. Licensing, Billing, product Support, etc...):
For help with:
For AutoPIPE Specific issues, should have selected Product Support tile above, Next, fill in the data as required, add attachments and press "Submit to Support" button to continue.
Note: What is the correct answer to this question, when / if it appears: "If your software is hosted by Bentley, select Yes, If not, select No"
If you are apart of a Managed Service Account and need support with Bentley Imodel and ProjectWise answer YES
Call one of the phone numbers that appeared immediately. If you did not write them down, Reset the form (button at bottom) to see the phone numbers.
For support on any other Bentley application (ex. AutoPIPE) answer NO
If answered Yes by mistake, press Reset button at the bottom. This will reset the question and allow the user to select a different answer.
a. Select the ? to see a list of acceptable fie formats.
b. Priority settings definitions
4. The following should then appear notifying the person what their SR number is and what email a confirmation was sent to.
5. In a few moments check for the email mentioned above:
+++ Important +++
Select Link here. All emails that are sent to email@example.com that are not formatted correctly maybe lost and never responded to.
As mentioned in the link above, the subject must contain the associated formatted SR number and firstname.lastname@example.org must be in the To or CC addressed field
6. The SR is routed to the correct Bentley Product Queue and the next available analyst will be responding shortly.
7. Once the SR has been answered to your satisfaction, send a reply back that the SR can be closed. Once the analyst receives a communication acknowledging it is OK to close the SR, it is closed. The user will receive a reply "How did we do?" email asking for their comments in a short survey. See Example below:
8. Following the Link provide in the email above, an internet window will be automatically opened and connected to the Bentley Survey website, where your feedback be documented, press "Submit" button at the bottom when finished:.
9. Done... a reply has been sent to confirm closing the Service request, Bentley analyst has officially closed the Service Request, and the Survey has been filled out and submitted. Bentley Technical Support will be happy to assist you with any future program related issues. Please submit a new service request in order to ensure proper logging and tracking of each issue.
Log a Service Request