1. Sign into CONNECTION Client
Note: if one is not able to start connection Client, use instructions here to manually run a health check.
2. Press settings gear button, and then select "Health Check"
3. In a moment a new dialog will appear (CONNECT License Client Health Check), press "Run Check" button.
4. The application will perform 7 test and provide an indicator on the success or failure of each test.
5. Press "Copy Results" button, located near the bottom
6. Open Microsoft Word, paste the contents to a new document.
7. Go back to the Health Check dialog, using the Scroll bar, scroll to the bottom of the dialog and take a screen shot.
8. Paste the image into the new document, save the document using the SR number as the document name, and send to Bentley for review.
Manually run health check
Other Language Sources