You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
AutoPIPE report icon appears on the task bar but the report viewer is not visible on screen, how to reset the report viewer open location?
Yes, apipeview.xml file in the user profile directory and/or program installation directory has the default license selection.
1. Close any running instances of AutoPIPE
2. Run %appdata%
3. This should open user’s roaming profile directory as shown below
C:\ Users\ username\ AppData\ Roaming
4. Browse to folder inside roaming profile
\Bentley \AutoPIPE CONNECT xx
5. Locate apipview.xml
a. Open this file in NotePAD and edit the X and Y locations to a reasonable values (ex. 500 for both)
b. Delete this file from the folder
6. Save the file with the same filename and loaction.
7. Starting AutoPIPE now will use the new settingss configured as default.
If the user has admin rights on the machine, they may be able to update this file inside of the installation directly. For most users with limited privileges, use the procedure outlined above.
FAQ on reports