Microsoft Quick Assist enables two people to share a computer over a remote connection so that one person can help solve problems on the other person’s computer.
1. Start application using one of two methods mentioned below:
Method #1: Search for application
a. Using the Windows 10 Search feature, start typing "Quick" the application should then be listed above.
b. Select the application to open it.
Method #2: Select application from Windows Accessories
a. Open the Start menu and view the listing of all applications installed
b. Scroll to Windows Accessories > Quick Assist.
2. After the application is started, the following dialog will appear:
3. Bentley Technical Support will provide you a security code, enter that security code into the space "Code from Assistant" and press Share Screen button.
4. Please wait a few minutes for your devices to connect.
5. In just a moment the following screen should appear. Press Allow button at the bottom.
6. In just a moment Bentley Technical Support should be able to see your screens