01. Local loads due to a nozzle in WRC 107/297: Why is the weld joint efficiency equal to 1 in AutoPIPE Vessel?
02. Does AutoPIPE Vessel allow user defined weld joint efficiency input?
03. Is it possible to enter user-defined joint efficiency in AutoPIPE Vessel?
04. How are joint efficiencies determined in AutoPIPE Vessel for ASME Sec. VIII Div.1?
05. When designing based on GOST code where a nozzle joint efficiency of 0.9 but in the report the joint efficiency is considered as 1. When running the same model changing the design code to ASME, the report shows joint efficiency=0.9, Why?