Unable to generate AutoPIPE report, why?
To be clear, are the reports not being generated at all or that a report are being generated but not automatically displayed in the AutoPIPE's Report Viewer, Lets find out what is happening on your end by perform the following:
1. Start AutoPIPE and open a model.
2. On the side, navigate to the model's folder location to display all the files in that folder. Order the files by "Date Modified"
3. Back in AutoPIPE, Run an analysis.
4. In folder view, confirm that an *.L001...*.L00n file (exmple WALKTHRU.L023), and corresponding *.L001...*.L00n.LOG file (example WALKTHRU.L023.LOG) have both been generated.
5. Back in AutoPIPE, create an report as needed.
6. In folder view, Confirm that an *.SQI or *.SQO file has been created in the folder. These are the Model's Input listing and Model's Output report respectively.
7. In just a moment AutoPIPE's Report Viewer should automatically appear and display the report just generated.
If all 8 steps above were performed, the report should have been generated and displayed.
If the report files (*.SQI or *.SQO) were generated but the viewer does not appear then there is an issue with your report viewer.
Manually open the report files in any text editor (ex. Ultra Edit, NotePad++, MS Word).
To help resolve the issue with the report viewer try to open the application (apipview.exe) directly. This executable should be located in AutoPIPE's installation folder. Double click the file to start the application directly.
Does the apipview application start?
Great!!! if it does not automatically start using program commands suggest to uninstall the application, download a fresh copy of the installer from software downloads, and reinstall the application.
a. With company IT department or question others if new security protocols have been implemented.
b. That you have read and write permissions to these locations here.
c. That computer virus protection lists all AutoPIPE applications / folders as approved / acceptable to run.
If the problem persists, close AutoPIPE, start WinDBUG application, repeat all 8 steps above, capture log file, submit a Service Request, and attache log file for review.