The following appears in the MSG file when importing a PXF file into AutoPIPE, why?
*** WARNING: Line 42 of linelist.txt Error reading line P/T data. not enough pressure/Temp data provided File Linelist.txt is ignored
Given the following Linelist.txt file.
As mentioned in the message there is missing pressure and temperature data, but where?
Here is a checklist to follow with making changes to the Linelist file:
1. Open LINELIST.EX1 file from the User profile path, Use this as a starting point.
2. Save file as LINELIST.TXT to the same folder as the location of the PXF file to be imported and subsequently the location of AutoPIPE related files for a given model.
3. Change keyboard settings to Overwrite mode instead of insert mode.
4. Make modifications as needed to insert the correct data per your requirements.
5. Best to turn the display of formatting marks on.
6. Remember to follow all of the note lines mentioned in the Linelist.txt file for data format and order.
Question: With this information can you now spot the reason why the Linelist.txt example above was ignored?
Correct!!! Line #42 was indicated to be a blank because of the CR and LF indicators (carriage return(CR) and linefeed (LF)) with no corresponding pressure / temperature data. What does line 21 of the Linelist .txt file mention?
Provide non blank P/T data for every line
Therefore, either add the missing data or remove all extra lines at the bottom of the file., shown below:
Now the Linelist.txt file will be used to update the model Pressure and Temperature data.
Video of the above procedure
press on box located in lower right corner to enlarge video to full screen mode:
Troubleshooting - Import AutoPlant / OpenPLANT PXF file into AutoPIPE
Issues that occur when importing PXF files into AutoPIPE