In some cases the user will receive some update program files from Bentley Technical support / Development team. Use procedure below to update file in the applications' program folder. Contact your IT department if you do not have permissions to make such changes.
1. Close AutoPIPE
2. Go to AutoPIPE program folder
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT
(there may be a version number added to the end)
3. Locate the exact file name that is to be updated (ex. ap_mfc.dll)
4. Temporarily rename original file to another name
example: rename file
5. Download file from email or sharefile link sent to folder on desktop
6. If needed unzip contents. of file(s) sent
7. Copy all files sent to the indicated folder location
8. Restart AutoPIPE
9. Test new files to see if issue has been resolved.
10. Reply back to AutoPIPE service request on results of using the updated files. As needed, send AutoPIPE log file.
11. If needed, close AutoPIPE, delete the new files completely from the indicated folder location, and rename all filename changed in step 4 above to their original names. Restart AutoPIPE.