How to control what is displayed on Stress isometric drawing, slope dimensions or slope symbol?
Suggest the following instructions:
1. Open the style.xml file in any text editor.
2. close all AutoPIPE software.
3. Search for slope keyword and see following block of code:
<!-- SLOPE -->
<!-- NONE,ANGLE,PERCENTAGE,RATIO,FALL -->
<FallText_M>%mm per m</FallText_M>
<FallText_I>%In per Ft</FallText_I>
Note, the red marked line holds the slope style setting, here its percentage. The blue line holds the threshold value, here everything below 5% is flattened. Please check what you have in this section
4. In order to change from dimensions to symbol, change NONE to PERCENTAGE.
5. Save the file.
6. Start AutoPIPE and check new setting changes by creating a Stress Isometric with slope piping.
The text is controlled by <RatioText>
It should be more like:
Customize AutoPIPE Stress Isometric drawings