You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
How to turn orr / remove north arrow from being printed on drawing
1. See which seed you are using by opening Isometric Manager Setting dialog
2. Take a backup of border file and then open border in OPIM
3. Remove the placeholder of North Arrow on top left
4. Save the drawing by File >> Save and File>>Save Settings
5. Open file “C:\ProgramData\Bentley\AutoPIPE CONNECT xxx\isoextractor\projects\project01\stress\Config\ node2da.txt”
6. Remove the nodes from 100 to 105 and save the file and close
7. Now generate drawing.
Customize AutoPIPE Stress Isometric drawings