How to refresh AutoPIPE's material library information?
While using AutoPIPE the user may make change the pipe properties data or temperature related data to use custom value(s). In order to completely refresh the material data in the model perform one of the following techniques.
1. Open the model in AutoPIPE
2. Open General Model Option.
3. Change the material library to a different library edition of the same code year.
Example: currently using Material library = B313-18, change to B313-16 and click OK button. .
4. Now change the new setting back to the original setting,
Example: change B313-16 back to the original library; B313-18 and click OK button. .
5. Done, the material data used in the model was forced to retrieve all of the material values from the selected library, thus refreshing the data.
3. Change the Ambient temperature value different value.
Example: Currently, Ambient temperature = 70 deg F, change it to say 80 dg F and click OK button.
Example: change to 80 deg F back to the original value; 70 deg F and click OK button. .
5. Done, the material data used in the model was forced to retrieve all of the material values from the selected library referencing the ambient temperature, thus refreshing the data.
Libraries - AutoPIPE