When generating a complete model input listing, the following was displayed:
In one reported case, while generating a complete model input listing report the above message was displayed. However, if one was to remove the Bend sub report from the model input listing and ultimately from the complete model output report, the report will be generated without issue.
What is the issue with the Bend sub report that was causing the message to appear.
For this one case the workaround was:
1. Under General Model Options, change the piping code from the current setting to a different setting and close the dialog.
2. Reopen the General Model Options dialog, change the piping code year from the new setting back to the original settings.
3. Performing these steps would have reset the material library a default selection.
4. Run an analysis and generate a complete model input listing, including the bend sub report.
5. Confirm that a complete report was generated.
6. Reopen General Model Options, make additional changes as needed.
The error is output when the result report is output for the first time. Is it the same error even if the result report is output again?
Check if 2-byte characters are included in the file or/and folder name(s).
in this case the filename / path name contained Kanji (2 bytes) characters. An error may occur even if a character ")" is included. If the file / path name contains these types of characters, try renaming it.
Note: this solution is for one specific scenario, if you encounter and issue and this does not resolve it, please file a Service Request and send in your AutoPIPE APC file for review.
Report Generator Error