Perform the following steps.
1. Open AutoPIPE, open log settings, set to Detail, and enable Clear old log, press Ok - click here.
2. Close AutoPIPE program.
3. Open AutoPIPE Temp files folder, and delete folder that starts with AP_.
4. Open Windows Event Viewer.
a. One method to open Event Viewer, press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, enter eventvwr (or eventvwr.msc) and hit OK.
b. In the window that appears, expand Windows Logs on the left sidebar, and select Application.
c. Right mouse click on the word Application, select "Clear Log..." and press Clear button
d. Repeat for each word listed; Application, Security, Setup, System, Forward event
5. Start Screen recording, perform steps that would eventually cause AutoPIPE to crash.
6. After AutoPIPE crashed, open Event Viewer again using same steps as previously
a. With Event Viewer opened, Expand Windows Logs, Right Click "Application"
b. Select "Save All events as" , navigate to a folder location, name file "EventViewer.EVTX"
7. Locate AutoPIPE log file - click here.
8. Send AutoPIPE log file and Event Viewer file for review.
More comprehensive instructions when AutoPIPE crashes
Use the WIX Toolset to extract contents of AutoPIPESetup.exe file which is a WIX Burns installer
AutoPIPE crashes when installing, how to get a log file?