There are a number of free applications available to make a screen recording or Windows can record a video of your screen without any third-party software. See the following suggestions:
Note: Recommend to save all recordings as MP4 file.
Typical AutoPIPE Product screen recording
1. Start AutoPIPE product.
2. Rehearse the steps to repeat an particular issue to ensure accuracy of the recording and shortness of recording
3. Ensure that the application, supporting dialogs, grids, reports, etc.. appear on one screen. One may need to manually resize the application window and other items to properly fit only one screen.
Note, if your computer setup uses more than one screen, consider moving everything to the screen that the computers identifies as Screen #1.
4. Start and Set up scree recording application, specify recorded area fits AutoPIPE application window and other items mentioned above.
5. Start the recording, first part of the recording is to show the program version, select Help> About. to show the actual version of the application in use. Then continue with your rehearsed steps above to showcase your concern.
Note: Try not to move too quick as the recording may not capture the pertinent information. Move at a fir pace. Thank You!!
6. When steps to repeat have been completed, stop the recording, and save the file as an MP4 formatted file using this naming convention:
Case Number - Title - Rev No.
7. Create a new case, or open the link to your exiting case, and post the file with additional files as needed.