You mush change friction values one by one:
1. In the Support Grid, double click column heading in order to sore the data.
2. Select multiple cells you wish to change or Select the complete column and then select one cell while holding down the CTRL key.
Enter new value in first cell and then press CTRL + Enter.
NOTE: One CTRL + Z step will undo the complete change.
Use List spreadsheet
Change RED value e.g. 482 to 555. This change ‘Ripples‘ down to next RED value. Difficult to identify which part(s) of the model has changed. Need to keep switching on the color temperature plot. Maybe other parts of model to change to 555 also, need to find them.
This change cannot be seen in legend nor on the color temperature plot unless the plot is reset.
Make Global changes to pressure, temperature. Option A is best for performing global changes across the whole model. Option C allows best method to check all values being changed point by point.
1. Select Operating Load by Value from the Modify menu.
2. Select the existing temperature and enter the replacement value. This will replace all temperatures in the whole model (482 with 555, in this example).
1. Select the range in the model to change temperature
2. Select Pressure & Temperature from the Modify menu.
3. Enter new temperature (555 for this example). The new temperature is shown in blue to indicate which values have changed.
Click OK. The color plot and legend are updated immediately with the new value.
1. Select View > Show > Temperature to see color temperature plot.
2. Double click Case 1 Temp column to sort it.
3. Select the cells with this temperature.
4. Enter new value (e.g. - 555) and press CTRL + Enter.
a. Drag down or copy down commands using right click menu, are also available for making global changes like Excel.
b. The selected cells immediately highlight RED on the plot to see which parts of the model are to be changed.