Date Posted: 9/20/2013 11:40:22 AM
Windows XPWindows VistaWindows Vista x64Windows XP x64Windows 7Windows 7 x64
1. Bentley IEG License Service is NOT required to run this AutoPIPE version.
2. Must be a member of Bentley's AutoPIPE QA program to install and use ATS with this version.
The AutoPIPE V8i SELECTseries 4 version 126.96.36.199 is a nuclear QA and maintenance release which replaces version 188.8.131.52. There are 3 critical and 7 major errors fixed in this release plus the following minor enhancements added
- Batch processing Option for Thermal Transient Analysis- Batch processing Option for generating input *.mdb file- Batch processing Option to export model as NTL- Batch processing Option to hide the program screen
- Display north arrow on graphical plot
- Bundle AutoPIPE Nozzle with AutoPIPE program- Rename "Plus" edition to "Advanced" edition
- Increase number of time history steps to 10,000
(10930) - Colour coding: Same colour is used for two different values of temperature(11006) - The program freezes and toolbars unload if animations run for an extended time(11020) - Incorrect SAM displacements for JSME 2008 with more than 2 support groups(11022) - Incorrect mapping of support groups when changing JSME edition from 2008 to 2005(11043) - Pipelink: Exporting model to pipelink may disconnect tee points(11045) - Soil: Standard license program allows the user to define soil(11047) - Update equation no. for sustained and occasional stress for B31.3-2010 onwards(10877) - Sustained Allowable may be incorrect for NS & Materials for B31.3/B31.1 code(10645) - Creep for 1.49XX material in EURO2009 using incorrect data from German version
Bentley AutoPIPE Nozzle V8i: 08.11.08.20
ADLPipe to AutoPIPE Translator 184.108.40.206
PCF Translator 220.127.116.11
PDS to AutoPIPE Translator (STRAIT) 06.00.00.13