45 Deg 3D Bend

I found that the ansi-asme catalog's I have contain 90deg bends. I am looking for 45 degree bends. If I need to create one, what would the Class Name be? If I choose At_Elbow_Bend the Gtype is 90L, I would think I need it to say 45L.