You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
When there are multiple records of TopWorks (say HAND_WHEEL) in the spec then while placement of valves (Gate Valve & Globe Valve) software does not differentiate between the records and places the HAND_WHEEL with same dimension on both the valves.
Changes to be made in Spec Using OP-SpecGen:
4. Now click the last icon on this section i.e. Define Section Descriptions as shown below:
5. In this dialog box click icon with + sign i.e. ‘Add Column’ – TAG.
6. Right click on VALUE field and type [GATE] in this highlighted area as shown below and click green check button.
7. Similarly repeat steps 3 to 6 and add value [GLOBE] for TAG property in ‘Globe Section’. Please see below:
8. Now go to TOPWORKS section and add TAG constraint. 9. Add the same values for gate valve and globe valve as shown below:
10. Save the Spec.
Changes to be made in Schema:
5. Add OpenPlant_Physical_AdditionalDBQuery custom attribute in OpenPlant_3D_Supplemental_Modeling location and click OK. Please see below picture for your reference:
6. Right click on FieldName and click “Add Element” in context menu. 7. Type “TAG” in the FieldName and SAVE the schema.
8. Open OPM and verify the results.